[ANSTHRLD] [mytherus at cs.com: Question]

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Thu Mar 6 11:45:35 PST 2003

Gentles,

I am behind and befuddled, as a glance at the web site will show; would
someone do me the kindness of taking this fellow's question?

----- Forwarded message from mytherus at cs.com -----

Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:36:54 -0500
From: mytherus at cs.com
To: estencele at ansteorra.org
Subject: Question

 Esteemed Estencele Herald,
  I have recently moved to Ansteorra from Lough Devnaree in Drachenwald.
  Some companions of mine here in the Shire of Rosenfeld are interested
  in creating a Viking Household/order. . The Household of the Oak, or
  something similar. How would we go about officially doing this? If you
  could send me a reply, I would greatly appreciate it.
 Thankyou,
  Ragendall V'Ragnarok

----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks,

Chandra

--
Lord Chandranath <chandra at plumes.org>
"Per pale sable and gules, a decrescent argent."