[ANSTHRLD] Teceangl Rocks!

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Thu Mar 6 16:22:32 PST 2003

> Teceangl I could KISS you!

Yuk.  :)

> At nearly the same time this LoAR was likely mailed (07/02) I had returned a badge by Kingdom for "(Fieldless) A billet argent." using the precedent that this overturns.  *laugh* I am drafting the appeal even now.

Don't thank me, thank Wreath for approving a good period practice.  I look
forward to seeing that appeal.  Lovely badge!

- Teceangl
Arms: Sable, seven mascles conjoined three, three and one argent.
Badge: A mascle argent.
--
     The sun, moon, and stars are for the birds -- a big naught.
                   Flora rose cross and ate flour.