[ANSTHRLD] RE: Heralds digest, Vol 1 #539 - 7 msgs

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 10:27:00 PST 2003

I believe you are still in conflict.  Although there
are 2 differences, you do not have the helm and you do
have the border, the field and the main object in the
blazon are the same.

I'm not sure but you could be OK if you changed the
field to something different, like gules or a fur, and
changed the position of the rapier, say fesswise.

William