[ANSTHRLD] Name Conflict?

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Tue Mar 25 06:12:18 PST 2003

I concur.  John Smith is different from John Henry Smith.  Catriona
daughter of MacLochlainn is different from Catriona Heather daughter of
MacLochlainn; let alone Catriona Heather MacLochlainn.

(Note that the Net Present Value of my two cents in onomastics ranks
somewhere less than a scrap of recycled paper but I do believe this is
correct.)

Etienne