[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check help

Chris Norman chris at cncnorman.com
Tue Mar 25 13:27:28 PST 2003

Greeting great and wise heralds,

I was wondering if I could impose on your time and goodwill for some help. I
have been working on 2 devices, a badge and a name change. I believe I have
the blazons correct and tried to conflict check them myself. I was wondering
if I could get some one to sanity check me on these items. I believe I am
clear from conflict on all three

Device 1
Azure on a bend sinister between two lions couchant guardant argent three
Maltese crosses gules

Device 2
Vert in Saltire two greyhounds counter-salient ermine within a border or

Badge
Fieldless on a catherine's wheel or a maltese gross gules

The name was originally registered as Tristan of Starlake I would like to
change it to Tristan du lac d`e'toile. I am aware of the change in policy to
actually require documentation for localities used in bynames since all I am
wanting to do is change the name into the proper French format what kind of
documentation would I need to provide to get this through Laurel.

My last question ( I promise) Can I use documentation from the Academy of
St. Gabriel web site and do I need to send copies with a name or just
provide the URL to where the documents can be found

Thanks for your time and help
Tristan

--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]