[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check

Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Mar 25 12:51:53 PST 2003

Bows and Bows and Bows....   I'll have to check but an arrow nocked and
Drawn on a bow has a completely different look than a strung bow at rest.
It should be a CD.  Personally I'd equate it with a change in posture.
Gotta go check precident now.  Maybe we'll get to set precident.   To me
it's a CD for change of tincture on the Primary charge and a CD for Change
of posture on the primary charge.  Of Course I'm just using horse sense here
and having spent too many hours on an archery range.

Ofcourse then you have to look out for things like...
Andrew Roriksson
The following device associated with this name was registered in April of
1999 (via Atlantia):
Sable, a bow nocked of an arrow Or.

Now it's not 'drawn' it's just knocked.  But unless we get a ruling on Drawn
VS at rest then this'll give you one CD for Field and none for the bow and
arrow.

Who's your archery Marshal?  I'll have chat with him about resumes' on
Devices. :)

Wilim Penbras
Deputy KAM and Sometimes herald

PS - I have no right to talk about device resumes - I'm Canadian with
'Quarterly Sable and Vert 4 maple leafs Or' and I'm thinking about
'(Fieldless) A Mullet of Five Greater and Five Lesser Points Divided Per
pale Sable and Or Overall a Pheon Counterchanged'