[ANSTHRLD] Device Conflict Question ILoI 2003-03

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Sun Mar 30 15:11:48 PST 2003

Northkeep is doing our March commentary today.  We have a question about
a possible conflict.  At heart, we need to know if you can get two CDs
from a secondary charge group or if you can only get one CD.

At question is ILoI 2003-03 item 12.  The device for Fintan O'Quigg.
"Vert, a chevron between three lanterns Or."

The conflict is:  "Guy d'Aigles - The following device associated with
this name was registered in May of 1984 (via Atlantia):  Vert, a chevron
between a mullet of eight points, an Arabic oil lamp enflamed and a
sword between two swords in chevron Or."  We find one CD for the change
of type to two-thirds of the secondary charge group.

If the submitted device had argent lanterns, then can you get a CD for
change of color and one for change of type?

Comments would be welcome.

Etienne
Rosamund
Matheus