[ANSTHRLD] Introduction and Conflict Check

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 1 09:35:53 PST 2003

If a fret can be fimbriated (it is a geometric, not terribly too complex
charge), you could make a very nice device out of:  Sable, a fret gules
fimbriated azure.  I'd drop the swords, but that's just personal preference.

Just to throw out some more ideas using those colors and charges:

Sable, two swords in saltire proper on a chief argent a fret couped gules.
(or multiple frets couped)
Argent, a fret gules and on a chief sable a sword fesswise proper.
Argent, on a bend sable between two frets couped gules a sword bendwise
proper.

Just some thoughts.

In service,
Alden Drake