[ANSTHRLD] refining my badge

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 5 14:42:59 PST 2003

I know, I know....everyone liked the device I registered (Per pale gules and
Or, on a chief sable three lozenges Or) as a good period device, but it was
never *me*.  I picked the lozenges because at the time they were easy for me
to sew.  Now my sewing has improved to a point where I can handle something
a little more detailed, so I'd like something that better represents Alden
Drake.

Big tip to making anything with a complicated object....overhead projector
and the picture on a transparancy. :)

Alden

*snip*
Emma said:
> Same one as in device submission... let's see.  Registered device in
> 10/01 is a lovely period one which makes me wonder what drugs you were
> on to change it... ah, here's the new one, in the December 2002 LoI.
> Also nice, but since I'm in the middle of painting up shield blanks for
> Gulf Wars, I can only say "EEEEEE!" :)
*snip*