[ANSTHRLD] Checking my work.

Fulco of Scarborough fulco at fulco.net
Wed Mar 5 19:49:30 PST 2003

Ok, based on the excellent recommendations here is what hopefully will be a
somewhat more final draft.

http://riversrun.fulco.net/images/device.jpg

I believe this would be blazoned as Daniel originally told me.

Sable, on a chevron gules fimbriated argent three bezants.

Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.  If this does fly, I would
appreciate having anyone who pleases conflict check this for me.

Yours in Service,
Fulco of Scarborough

Fulco at fulco.net
http://www.fulco.net