[ANSTHRLD] Tristan St Catherine wheel badge

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Thu Mar 27 08:25:00 PST 2003

"doug bell" <magnus77840 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> [someone else wrote:]
> >Badge
> >Fieldless on a catherine's wheel or a maltese gross gules
>
> This checks out clear.

Still outstanding is the question I had about whether the Maltese
cross is indeed entirely on the hub of the Catherine's wheel.  That's
important because if it's slightly larger than the hub, it's "barely
overall", causing an immediate return, and if it's notably larger than
the hub, it's "on a fieldless badge, an overall charge that doesn't
have a small area of intersection", ALSO causing an immediate return.

> For St Gabriel you need to print out the report and send in a copy
> with the name. ...

And I addressed this too.  Did my e-mail from a couple of days ago not
get out to the list?

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com; tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work address