[ANSTHRLD] Tristan St Catherine wheel badge

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 07:25:22 PST 2003

>Or if you just want to stay with the Catherine's wheel and Maltese cross
>you
>could do:
>
>(Fieldless) On a Maltese cross (insert color or metal) a Catherine's wheel
>(insert color or metal). That would take care of both problems.

You still have to be very careful with the fieldless
overall charge rule, barely overall charges, and
identifiable charges.  With a field you have to watch
contrast because of layering of field, primary charge,
overall charge.

I will conflict check the other 2 devices when I
have more time to sit down at the computer.

Magnus von Lubeck