[ANSTHRLD] Blazon

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Fri Mar 28 11:59:40 PST 2003

I don't know that "one and two" and "in chevron" would be equivalent.  To my
thinking, charges that are in the direction of an ordinary (in fess, in
pale, in bend, in chevron) would be smaller in scale, such that they could
effectively fit on an ordinary in which direction they are being displayed,
than their mutiple charges on a field.  So I would depict three lozenges in
chevron as being drawn smaller (and within the confines of the area of a
charged chevron) than three lozenges one and two.

Alden