[ANSTHRLD] Faelyne du la Maurienne

Joseph Percer jpercer at stx.rr.com
Fri Mar 28 21:16:56 PST 2003

I would assume French, she did say that Faelyne was a scottish name meaning
"beautiful woman" But I haven't found anything on Gabriel's archives with
that particular name. I'm not aware where she got that name, or who told her
about it, but I will ask her more about it, and get back to you.

Thanks!

Jaime