[ANSTHRLD] kinda funny...kinda sad...

Deborah Sweet/soc/cas/Okstate dssweet at okstate.edu
Mon Mar 31 07:25:10 PST 2003

>So I picked up a copy of "Ultimate Prestige Classes Vol. 1" (A D&D game
>book) the other day and I'm thumbing through it and find.....Herald.
>Yup....a herald prestige class.  Kinda funny....Kinda sad.  :)
>
>Alden

Even worse, the RPGA (Role Playing Gamers Association), the *official*
organization that runs D&D games at conventions, etc., has reorganized
itself so that anyone taking "the test" can order scenarios straight from
the RPGA for in house play or conventions etc. The test is called the
"Herald Level GM Test".

Estrill
(not me, the husband took it)