[ANSTHRLD] kinda funny...kinda sad...

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 08:12:45 PST 2003

And about a year or so ago, "Dragon" magazine (the D&D magazine) has a fairly lengthy article about heraldry, including emblazons of arms from their gameworld...enough truth to be scary but enough bad heraldy to make you break out in a cold sweat.
Andre
 Deborah Sweet/soc/cas/Okstate <dssweet at okstate.edu> wrote:>So I picked up a copy of "Ultimate Prestige Classes Vol. 1" (A D&D game
>book) the other day and I'm thumbing through it and find.....Herald.
>Yup....a herald prestige class. Kinda funny....Kinda sad. :)
>
>Alden

Even worse, the RPGA (Role Playing Gamers Association), the *official*
organization that runs D&D games at conventions, etc., has reorganized
itself so that anyone taking "the test" can order scenarios straight from
the RPGA for in house play or conventions etc. The test is called the
"Herald Level GM Test".

Estrill
(not me, the husband took it)

"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger