[ANSTHRLD] Online OP Updated

Zodiacus Herald zodiacus at ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 11 22:33:02 PST 2003

Namaskar!

Yes, it's true, the Crown and Coronet got their printed OPs, and the rest
of you got the shaft.  That is, until tonight, as I've finally updated the
online version of the OP in all its varying forms, and as always these
things can be found at:

http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/

Sorry about the delay; I hadn't done a printed OP as such before and so
there was a requisite amount of panicking and then coming down from
panicking and well anyway it's there now.  Note that particularly recent
court reports are not reflected in it as I was too busy updating the site
to be typing in the awards first.  Just so you know.

See you in a couple of weeks to do it all over again,

Chandra
Zodiacus Herald