[ANSTHRLD] German name resources

R C greywalker1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 23:24:50 PDT 2003

 Hello, I am Tarasii Rostislavich. I am helping
someone research a German personae and I am having
trouble finding period German name resources. I
followed the links on the S.C.A. website, but
everthing I seem to find there is for 1500's or later
and the list is very limited. He is looking for
11-1200's. Also most of what I find is first name
only, no family naming structures or practices seem to
be listed. If anyone knows where I might find more
resouces in print or on-line it would be greatly
appreciated and we could get someone set up a little
sooner.

In Service to the Dream, Tarasii