[ANSTHRLD] Decision Meeting (s)

kobrien@texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Fri Apr 30 11:45:42 PDT 2004

Given the predictions for wind and rain, are we still planning on doing a 
consult table?

If so, when is it scheduled to start?

Will it have shelter?

And I need to figure out which books I should bring (assuming the consult table 
is still on).  Who else is planning on bringing books?  And what books are you 
planning to bring or do you know yet?



More information about the Heralds mailing list