[ANSTHRLD] Voice Heralds Volunteers Needed *No Experience Necessary*!!

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at houston.rr.com
Fri Apr 9 10:03:32 PDT 2004

              Calling all Voice heralds!  I am need of voice heralds to do announcements through out the day and field heralds for rapier and chivalric bouts at Stargate Baronial. No experience is necessary. There will be basic instruction given. Please come to heralds point which is locate at the List Mistresses Pavilion. So come by and volunteer your time and learn something new! If you think you can volunteer ahead of time please let me know.

                Thank You

                 Lady Valeria de Marcella Martinez

                 Heraldic Coordinator Stargate Baronial

                   AKA Valerie Brown