[ANSTHRLD] Re: Call for Classes AH&SS

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Wed Apr 14 06:34:18 PDT 2004

I'm so sorry, I sent that to entirely the wrong place (similarity of names).

A properly contrite Masamune

From: Jennifer Smith <jds at randomgang.com>
Date: 2004/04/09 Fri PM 03:55:17 EDT
To: heralds at ansteorra.org
Subject: [ANSTHRLD] Re: Call for Classes AH&SS

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 09:03:51PM -0500, Darius of the Bells wrote:
> Greetings as the time and place has now been set I am now accepting volunteers to teach C&I classes at Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium at the end of July in Namron. Please contact me at this address or scribe at ansteorra.org to request class time.

Just as Darius wrote, greetings! I'm coordinating heraldic classes at
Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, on July 24th in Namron
(Norman, OK).  If anyone is interested in teaching a class, or has a
suggestion for a class they'd like to see, please contact me as soon as
possible.

> Included should be
>
> Name of Teacher
> Name of Class
> Time  needed
> Fee's and materials required (if any)
> Class Size Limitations
> A brief description of the content of the class.
> Emergency contact in case of invasion by Norsemen bearing turnips ... Oh wait that's just the His Excellency of Namron... never mind

-Emma de Fetherstan
Obelisk Herald

--
Jennifer Smith