[ANSTHRLD] Chevron Cotised, Looking for Conflicts - X-Posted (Somewhat Long)

Lee & Susan lecachot at airmail.net
Sun Apr 11 11:29:41 PDT 2004

Greetings to All!
I apologize for bothering everyone again, but I have another question.  For various reasons, I am reconsidering my interest in triskelions, and am trying to design something even simpler.  I've come up with the following design that I like, and would like to ask a few questions:
Per bend sinister azure and sable a chevron cotised

I like it, and it's simple and easy to draw (all straight lines, even I can draw it!).

Now, my questions.  Is it possible to put an ordinary on a divided field like this, or am I missing a rule that I'm not aware of.  I'm assuming (maybe incorrectly) that a divided field with two colours is all right (the SCA has registered this field division as recently as last year, per the online O&A).

I used to be a herald in my former SCA life, so I do remember some of the terminology; however, checking for conflicts was never my strong suit :)  So, that is my next question, does this conflict with anything?  I only have access to the online O&A ( http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_bp.cgi ), and I don't think I found anything there.  I tried the following searches:
per bend sinister azure and sable
chevron cotised
Is there anything else I should have tried?  Does anyone find anything that I missed or just didn't see as a conflict?

Any comments/suggestions/criticisms would be highly appreciated,
My thanks,
Susan
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax
and get used to the idea.