[ANSTHRLD] Fw: Looking for an Ansteorran (letter of conflict needed)

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Wed Apr 14 07:42:49 PDT 2004

If any of you heralds up in Oklahoma can track down Brian Angus McDonald,
and see ifhe will give a letter of permission to conflict, it would help
this lady out a lot.  She sent her first request to the Ansteorran list, and
I've taken the liberty of asking here on the heralds list, where the people
whose job it is can see it.

Thanks,

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin