[ANSTHRLD] Fw: Looking for an Ansteorran (letter of conflict needed)

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okstate.edu
Wed Apr 14 13:17:01 PDT 2004

>The guy's name is Brian Angus McDonald.  I know he was
>active in Moonschadowe (Stillwater, OK) at one time,
>because he has an award from there on the OP.  That he
>doesn't have any other awards makes me think that either he doesn't play
>anymore, or he just dabbles.

(sent to Elise & the heralds list)

Wencenedl
(Elise)

        Yes, I remember Brian. Unfortunately for you, he is no longer
living here in Oklahoma. If I'm remembering correctly, he followed his
wife who joined the army. His modern first name is Kit, short for
Christopher. I just can't remember his last name nor his wife's name.

So sorry.

Estrill
Mooneschadoweshire