[ANSTHRLD] Chevron Cotised, Looking for Conflicts - X-Posted (Somewhat Long)

Sara L Friedemann liana at ellipsis.cx
Sun Apr 11 11:51:32 PDT 2004

Quoth "Lee & Susan":
> Melisent  de Alemayne
> Per pale azure and sable, a chevron cotised argent
>
> Would there be enough difference because of the different field division, or
> do I have a conflict here?  I don't think I know enough to spot any others

This is a conflict.  The relevant RfS is X.4.a.i (I'm pretty sure -
I'm going by memory here), which discussed getting CDs from fields
that have charges other than peripheral ordinaries, and the rule
says something to the effect of "when charges other than peripheral
ordinaries exist, you can get at most one CD for changes to the
field."

-Aryanhwy

--
vita sine literis mors est