[ANSTHRLD] Chevron Cotised, Looking for Conflicts - X-Posted (Somewhat Long)

Lee & Susan lecachot at airmail.net
Sun Apr 11 11:52:20 PDT 2004

Thanks for the info!  I'm trying to use the Ordinary as you suggested, and I
think I'm way in over my head (at least at this time) :)  I did find this
registered:
Melisent  de Alemayne
Per pale azure and sable, a chevron cotised argent

Would there be enough difference because of the different field division, or
do I have a conflict here?  I don't think I know enough to spot any others
:(

Once again, my thanks,
Susan