[ANSTHRLD] Device

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at houston.rr.com
Tue Apr 20 13:13:09 PDT 2004

 It is badge.They already have a device. They want the green roundel with 2
roses argent slipped and leafed . In other words in contrast with the
tincture. I'm more of book herald than a device so please excuse my
ignorance. On this since I haven't done a submission in about 5yrs. That is
why I'm asking for help. Thank you so much . Lady Valeria.