[ANSTHRLD] A call to all Heralds...

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed Apr 21 20:44:59 PDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 05:29:39PM -0500, kobrien at texas.net wrote:
> Oh!  Another question: are we running a consultation table at Crown on the 1st
> of May?  If so, who's the coordinator - I need to figure out what books to
> bring.

Yes, and that's probably spread between Medb Asterisk and myself really,
with Etienne getting his 2 cents in.  I believe we'll be bringing the
Armillary library down; which means we only need stuff not in it (and
updates of the web articles printed out that are in it).  I'll have room
to bring down Mooneschadowe's library if needed, but it's pretty
redundant to what's already in the Armillary stuff.

I will likely also be bringing a laptop with at least the offline
checkable OandA (courtesy of Daniel's genord.pl script) and the updated
Heraldic Submissions Tracker, and maybe even some Medieval Name Archive
articles if I get around to it in time. Oh yeah, and decent heraldic
clipart.

-Emma Obelisk

--
Jennifer Smith