[ANSTHRLD] Revised Conflict Check Request

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 09:39:36 PST 2004

> > New blazon for conflict check:
> > Per fess sable and Or, on an open book Or a mullet of five greater
> > and five lesser points sable, a demi-sun issuant from base gules.
> >
>Going back to the previous sample I found, which was:
>
>"Sable, in chief on a plate a satyr dancing and playing a flute proper,
>issuant from base a demi-sun Or."  (William Gallowglas, Atenveldt,
>January 1981.)
>
>Even though the book is forced to be "in chief" to avoid contrast
>problems, negating the CD for positional change,

Just a nit pic here, the book is not 'forced to be "in Chief" ', it is
placed there. If it were smaller and put 'in chief', 'in Canton', 'in
Quarter', etc, then I would say it was 'forced' on this field division.

As it is, I assume (not having seen the emblazon) it is in the proper place
on the upper half of the per fess field.

Borek