[ANSTHRLD] Re: Heralds Digest, Vol 9, Issue 2

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 04:28:50 PST 2004

The online 2nd Edition of Wickenden is the best source widely
available.  The 3rd edition adds a lot more names but the
construction is the same.  The research on these names is
very good.  I just added the citations from the 3rd ed for
use in the Letter of Intent.

There are other spellings of the patromymic for Dmitrii
if the submitters want to look at them.

The item on presumption is an SCA rule and has nothing
to do with period naming practice.  There is a letter of
permission that is used.  If we get Dmitrii to sign one
for each of the submitters using his name as part of theirs
the problem goes away.

I will be out in Big Spring next weekend for a conference
Monday.  If any of the folks show up at fighter practice
on Sunday afternoon I will say hello.

Magnus