[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Regalia

Joseph Percer jpercer at stx.rr.com
Thu Feb 5 06:36:37 PST 2004

I'm not sure if each GoOf has a badge for their office, but I would
think that you would not use the black star on group officer's
medallions, simply to avoid confusing them with Kingdom Officers. Also,
what would you do about officer's in between groups and kingdom, such as
regionals, or in a heraldic example, Pursuivant's/Herald's at large?

Just a thought that occurred, and my two cents, though I very much like
the idea of it all.

YiS,

Ld. Jayme,

Seawinds Pursuivant