[ANSTHRLD] Reply to Magnus

R C greywalker1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 11:12:14 PST 2004

 Sorry Magnus, due to the wind that day, the fighter
pratice was called early and everyone went to pizza
hut and just hung around for a bit. As for the disc
golfers, we havent seen them but twice in a few months
either. We hold our practices there every weekend. And
as for the web-site, our virtual scribes have been
busy and we need a few things corrected when we quit
running them so hard. Have you thought about setting
up another time to meet with us? Maybe the 6th?