[ANSTHRLD] Canting Arms

Jon South jonsouth at centurytel.net
Wed Feb 11 12:06:52 PST 2004

Gentles,

My last post about my device did not get much response (and no response
about my name), so I've been playing with my device.  I haven't
completely given up on a device featuring the compass star as the
principal charge (canting on my mundane name).  However, I did start
thinking about canting on my persona name, resulting in Gules, a head
couped proper haired goateed and mustached grey wearing a morion argent,
a chief azure bearing a demi-sun Or.

Fitz=son of+Don=Spanish grandee+old.

Just a thought.....  a bad one.... but a thought

Ivo