[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Regalia

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Fri Feb 6 04:56:57 PST 2004

I think a heralds' procession would be a nice touch to the stepping up a new
principal herald, as well as maybe coronation. Even though most coronations
are usually long enough.

~Alden

> Chances of such a procession happening: <1%.  We haven't been able
> to get people interested in full Marches of Precedence of everyone
> present at the event before court in over twenty years.

Lyonnesse, about five years ago.  I was in it.  It was the last
Lyonnesse or the next-to-last.  I think that was my infamous first
Pelican circle.

I'm pretty sure it's been done at least once in the past couple of
years, but I can't recall any more details.