[ANSTHRLD] On the Rights of Heralds (in Ansteorra) (Was: Rega lia)

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Fri Feb 6 12:37:42 PST 2004

Etienne said:
"Sorry for the long email"

No need to appologize that I can see.  Your answers and comments are all
very useful and informative.  Thank you!  I had a mix of information and
misinformation on all these topics that I've mentally gathered over the last
few years, and it's nice to have some clarity.  Thanks to everyone else who
provided answers and information too.  This has been a fun discussion topic.
:)

I also like to find out why things are done the way they are.  Too many
times (especially in mundane life) I get the answer "Because that's the way
we've always done it."  I hate that answer. >:)

~Alden