[ANSTHRLD] Wherein Snorri Bangs his Head Against a Wall

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.com
Sun Feb 8 14:00:37 PST 2004

Mari suggested:
>Way spif info!  This just begs to become
>an article on ideas for Norse personas if
>you want to register an SCA device.  And
>now I notice from the end of your list that
>Thora's done one like that.  If these links
>aren't available in her article, then this
>info begs to be a "further ideas" type list
>to use after reading her article or something
>similar.

OK, I went ahead and tossed such an article together.  I haven't linked it
to anything yet, since I'd like to get some feedback from real herald-types
(I'm just a names geek) before I shove it live.

The article's at:
http://www.vikinganswerlady.com/vikheraldry.htm

Please let me know what should be added/changed/etc.

::GUNNVOR::