[ANSTHRLD] RE: border, CD and crescent questions

Bridget the Stargazer bridgetthestargazer at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 19:25:40 PST 2004

>>When putting a border on a device, does the border cover anything along
>>the outer edge of the shield or does it surround it? I think I know this,
>>but need to confirm.

>It depends.  Can you give us a specific example?

Sure can ;) Let's see if I can get this right...per bend sinister argent and
purpure a compass star, in canton a decrescent moon, (all?) within a border
counterchanged. In plain words, that's a diagonal line from the right side
of the shield as you look at it dividing the field into white and purple, a
compass star with it's colors opposite to the field, a purple crescent moon
with points to the right in the upper left corner and a border around the
outer edge. the border's colors being opposite to the field's. Hope that's
not too muddled to make sense of.

Thanks for the answers so far and any future ones too,
Bridget