[ANSTHRLD] Documentation Question

Diane Rudin Stellar_scroll at ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 23 07:44:18 PST 2004

"Wissa Bear" wrote:

> I have a question about what documentation needed.  My Barony is starting
> new order, the Order of the Argent Wave, and I have no idea what I need to
> do to document this name.  It has no culture or time period refernce.
What
> do I need and any idea where to begin?  Thanks!

Others already have gone into why this name will not work as is.  What has
been lacking is a discussion of how to arrive at a registerable name.  In
order to have such discussion, we need to know (1) what barony this is for;
and (2) what the order is for.

We'd be happy to help you find a registerable name.  We just need more
information in order to be able to do so.

Please be aware that if this is intended to replace an extant armigerous
baronial service order, the barony must obtain the approval of the Crown, as
only the Crown (not baronies) can create armigerous orders, per Corpora.

We look forward to helping you and your barony find a registerable name for
your new order.

--Serena, Blanc Gryphon Herald