[ANSTHRLD] top ten rough consultation signs

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Fri Jan 23 15:53:06 PST 2004

> > Daniel opened the gates of Hell with:
> >
> > > Someone should start a Top Ten List: How You Learn It's Going To Be A
> > > Rocky Consultation.  My contribution would be, "But that's not the way
> > > my tattoo goes!".

It looks like my first message on this thread got eaten.  Here's an attempt at
recreating it...

Anyway, I've seen the tattoo thing showing up more and more.

Here's my contributions:

"But my lady has already embroidered this on my surcoat..."

[Lays nicely painted shield on table] "This is what I want for my device."

"But the meaning is so important to me."

When you ask about the name/armory, the submitter responds with a persona story
that can't be summarized in three sentences.  Bonus points for persona stories
that take more than 5 minutes to tell and that involve descendency from at
least three non-adjacent cultures.

Mari