[ANSTHRLD] top ten rough consultation signs

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 28 15:33:44 PST 2004

<Sigh>

Alright, I'll give in and share a true story as well.

Without all of the gory details:
I had one armory consult at a war who really wanted to represent her blue
silk underwear on her arms.  We succeeded.  I think she is submitting it.

It was an interesting consult.  Her panties had been used as a favor for an
entire army.  The general had actually dropped the "favor" during the
resulting melees and (as a marshal) I got to approach him and return the
"favor" with: "Your Grace, I think you dropped these."

I really enjoyed that war!

Etienne
Star