[ANSTHRLD] top ten rough consultation signs

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Thu Jan 29 02:13:20 PST 2004

Maestra Rafaella d'Alemtejo, Blue Anchor Herald in An Tir, has the perfect
response to the tattoo-as-heraldry situation.

She slips her sleeve off her shoulder, shows her registered badge, and says,
"Actually, you want to get it passed *before* getting the tattoo, like I did!"

That one's a conversation stopper/starter.

My personal worst (so far), "I'm a Jewish Viking, so my name needs to be..."

- Teceangl
--
                    At your peril be it.