[ANSTHRLD] top ten rough consultation signs

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 09:32:25 PST 2004

Swear to God, this is true:  A couple wanted a fantasy-type name
including "of [location-x]", where [location-x] was actually a piece of
poperty they owned out in the boonies and not some place that you could
actually find on a period map of any European, Middle Eastern or
Oriental medieval country, but they swear up and down that they could
construct said locative name from period elements.  9_9  Oy, vey....

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Ordinary herald.