[ANSTHRLD] top ten rough consultation signs

M{o'}r inghean Chathail mor_chathail at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 10:21:16 PST 2004

Oh, got it done *grin*... but it was rough. The client got to be very
... picky ... about the name, though there was no clue from the client
except the below when it started.

Loved the consults at Estrella last year.  I have to have this many
deeliebobs and I don't want these three tinctures. Those were a blast.
:-D

No worries, Aryanhwy. You gotta live where the "Interesting" people
are. There are many of us "Interesting" people in Denver, lol (in a
Chinese manner *wink*)

"wheeeeeee!!!!!!"
Mór