[ANSTHRLD] Device conflict check request from AAA - Adelaide Ruthven

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 05:10:18 PDT 2004

Howdy all,

Sorry not to have gotten this out to the list sooner. Been working on the
LoI and LoC stuff.

In any case, Adelaide was looking to have 'Argent, a panther sable, a
bordure azure" which I did find a conflict for so she asked to check for the
case of 2 or even 3 panthers on the field. I am fairly sure she wants
rampant panthers, but orientation of the panthers was not discussed.

If you know Adelaide, please let her know the outcome of this check. She
left contact info for AAA, but not in the real world.

Borek
Bordure