[ANSTHRLD] OT - Computer Equipment to sell or give to a good home

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 06:33:19 PDT 2004

Howdy all,

I find myself in possession of an HP Scanjet 4C flatbed scanner - SCSI -
that I have no use for at the moment and is taking up valuable space in my
room. Thought of selling it on ebay, but they are only going for about $10
there and shipping is 3 tiumes that at least.

If anyone is interested in this full size scanner, I can bring it to Red
Tape. If you want to give me something for it, that's up to you.

I also have a complete MAC LC system including monitor. I believe it works,
but have not tested it in a long while.

Let me know today so I can be sure to pack it for tomorrow

Sorry for the late notice, too much to do and not enough time for it all as
usual

Borek