[ANSTHRLD] AAA Consulting... or: the return of Fabulous Heraldry

Galiana de Baiona galiana at houston.rr.com
Tue Jun 29 20:32:34 PDT 2004

Well folks, with only a week to go until I leave for Argent, I'm beginning
to get a bit worried about consulting.

I'm getting a bit worried because it looks like the entirety of the table
comes down to Jayme and me. Now while I'm sure we can do glorious things by
ourselves - me armed solely with a copy of Yonge, he with his excellent
armory skills aided by the oldest surviving copy of Fabulous Heraldry - I'm
not exactly keen on going it alone. I know all of you will be busy with
other things at Argent... Meeting new friends, catching up with old ones,
chopping up fingers (uh, vegetables) in the kitchen, sitting out in
90-degree heat on the list field while Jayme and I are luxuriating in air
conditioning... There are many types of worthy activities to be done.
Consulting is one of them. Ansteorra needs you! The CoH needs you! If you
drop by you might get to meet me and learn just who the heck I am! (That
alone, folks, should be well worth the price of your coming. I also recite
Shakespeare, and I'm bringing lots of chocolate.)

On a serious note, it would be nice to have more than one person volunteer
to brave the wilds of the consulting table. If you can help, no matter how
short your availability is, do consider dropping in. Also consider dropping
me a note saying you're considering dropping in. galiana at houston.rr.com,
folks. July 5 is the last day I'll have access to email, so if you're
planning on helping out, do let me know before then.

My thanks-

Galiana, Armillary
who didn't think her personality was that off-putting...
until now.

ps - Did I mention chocolate?

~~
Ieu sui Galiana qu'amas l'aura...
An it gaineth me no garland of green, but it ben of withies wrought.