[ANSTHRLD] Re: FW: Name and Device submission - Hrafn Olafsson

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 10:52:37 PDT 2004

>Borek, in case you need it, here's a little more detail on Hrafn:

Thanks for all the documentation everyone.

I am in hopes the local herald has been getting these as well so he can help
the submitter. I had heard a rumor about him being invloved in some sort of
accident a few weeks ago, shortly after his son was born. I have no
confirmation on the rumor, nor have I seen him at business, populace nor was
he at Steppes Warlord.

If anyone wants to take this whole thing and run with it, I would appreciate
it. The user's email address is bobthemad at midspring.com and his real name is
Curtis.

Thanks again

Borek