[ANSTHRLD] Jewish Name documentation

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at houston.rr.com
Wed Mar 24 08:32:52 PST 2004

     Hi I'm helping someone document a Jewish name and I'm wondering if I use direct parshas from the Torah and Meghilla will these be acceptable resources. For part of her name. I also have a Book called "A History of the Jewish People " Which was written by Scholars from Hebrew University, Jerusalem . To document the town she wants as part of her name. It has dates for the time period she is wanting. I'm just covering my steps . To make sure I get this passed for her. So any help or comments back would be great. Ldy Valeria Marcella De Martinez.