[ANSTHRLD] Documentation Request - Elizabeta di Firenze della Rosa

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 14:00:55 PST 2004

OK, now I have something more definitive. Below is the docs I got from St
Gabriels. let me know if anything needs changing so I can finish out the
forms and get them printed for the submitter

Thanks

Borek

Elizabeta	From the Academy of St. Gabriel,
http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/arval/venice14/venice14given.html, Page 4 of
4, Women’s Given name

di Firenze	From the Academy of St. Gabriel,
http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/arval/venice14/venice14sur.html, Page 2 of 6,
‘da Firenze’ Locative meaning ‘from Florence’

della Rosa	Descriptive byname, ‘of the Roses’