[ANSTHRLD] need help with documentation

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at houston.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 11:02:58 PST 2004

Bat means daughter of and it can be used that way. I'm Jewish and Safed is a
small town in Israel it is where my husband's family comes from so I've been
helping Alden with this one it is Kind of tough. Rivkah can't be used
because it is Yiddish not Hebrew. Hadassah is a Hebrew name for Esther
according to wythocombe. I'm sending Alden part of the Meghilla so we can
have that documented also.
Lady Valeria Marcella Martinez